Relief valve – Ventable
A Ventable Relief Valve (RV) is a type of relief valve used to:
- Act as safety valves. They protect fixed displacement pumps and directional control valves when pump output flow is intermittently blocked.
- Limit pressure overshoot associated with pressure compensated pumps.
- Protect hydraulic actuators (cylinders & motors) from shock pressures associated with starting and stopping heavy loads.
Specifications of Relief Valve Ventable (RV):
- Rated flow of up to 480 LPM
- Maximum pressure of 420 Bar
Special features of ventable relief valve:
- Port 3 allows an ventable relief valve to be remote controlled or to be used for pump unloading