Counterbalance Valves – Standard
Standard CB Counterbalance valves are also known as load holding valves, over-centre valves or overrun valve. These versatile valves have various uses:
- Suitable for diverse applications such as lifting applications, hydraulic cylinder, winches, extensible movable bridge, etc
- Lowers velocity control and stationary load holding
- Provides protection against hydraulic line failure and pressure shocks when placed next to actuator
- A CA counterbalance valve is normally used in regeneration circuits and servo/proportional valve circuits.
Specifications of CB counterbalance valve:
- Rated flow of up to 480 LPM
- Pressure range of 70 Bar – 350 Bar
- Maximum leakage at reseat (85% of setting) is 5 drops per minute
Special feature of CB counterbalance valve:
- Stainless Steel counterbalance (CB) valves (External component) are also available.