Flow Control Pressure Compensated Valve
Uses of 2-port and 3-port Flow pressure compensated valve (FR):
- Regulates flow for meter-in and meter-out applications with wide pressure variations.
- Offer accurate control in “bleed-off” circuits where the load pressure and inlet flow are relatively constant.
Specifications of Flow pressure compensated valve (FR):
- Rated flow up to 200 LPM
- Max pressure 350 Bar
Special features of 3-port Flow pressure compensated valve (FR):
- A fixed orifice setting to determine pressure-compensated priority flow at port 3
- Excess flow at the bypass port (port 2) is available for secondary circuit use.
- Both priority and bypass flow are usable to the system operating pressure.
- Priority flow will remain relatively constant with widely carrying input flows.