Sequence Valves – Pilot Operated
Main uses of Sequence Valves (Pilot Operated and Direct Acting):
- Operations where two or more components in a circuit are needed to move in a planned sequence. SPs control the sequence of two or more cylinders or motors while maintaining pressure on the actuator that moves first.
- To assure that one circuit is pressurized before a second circuit.
Specifications of SP:
- Rated flow of up to 480 LPM
- Maximum pressure of 420 Bar
Special Features of SP:
- normally closed
- pressure operated, opens at an adjustable pressure setting poppet/spool valves
- Inclusion of an external drain in an Sequence valve’s structure to trap leaked oil, which limits malfunction to modification of set pressure and prevents the valve from opening