Relief Valve – Pilot Operated
Relief valves are passive components used to:
- Act as safety valves. They protect fixed displacement pumps and directional control valves when pump output flow is intermittently blocked.
- Limit pressure overshoot associated with pressure compensated pumps.
- Protect hydraulic actuators (cylinders & motors) from shock pressures associated with starting and stopping heavy loads.
Specifications of Pilot Operated Relief Valves(RP) :
- Rated flow of up to 760 LPM
- Maximum pressure of 420 Bar
Special features of Pilot Operated relief valves RP:
- Pilot Operated Relief valves (RP) are easily adjustable.