Electronic Amplifier Card
Uses of PCB-2600C Electronic Amplifier Card:
- Used for the current regulated control of proportional valves
- Can be used in both mobile and stationary applications
Specifications of PCB-2600C Electronic Amplifier Card:
- Supply voltage range is 10V to 35V DC
- Devices can be controlled with external potentiometers, output is a PWM-DC.
- Dither frequency can be set with a jumper to 85, 140 or 300 Hz.
- Multi-course potentiometers available for adjustment of Imin-Imax- and ramp time.
- Maximum current of 2.6A, making it suitable for 24V and 12V solenoids.
- Amplifier compensates for the temperature dependent change of resistance and supply voltage.
- Output is protected with a standard glass fuse.
For the PCB-2600C Electronic Amplifier Card, there are 4 types of connections:
- External Voltage Control
- Potentiometer Control
- External Current Control
- Two Point Control