Logics Valves – Normally Closed
LC valves are unbalanced poppet, logic valves with 2-way switching elements that are spring-biased closed. How LC valves work:
- Pressure at either port 1 or 2 will further bias the valve to the closed position while pressure at port 3 will tend to open it
- For the valve to open, force generated at port 3 must be greater than the sum of the forces acting at port 1 and 2 in addition to the spring force.
- Operation is pressure dependent as valves are unbalanced.
Specifications of Logic Valves (LC) valves:
- Rated flow of up to 480 Bar
- Maximum pressure of 350 Bar
Special features of Logic Valves (LC) valves:
- Harbour positive seals between port 2 and the pilot area.