Uses of Flow Control Valves (NV):
- Regulate flow control
- When placed ahead of a control device or actuator, needle valves act as a meter-in device
- When placed on the downstream side of a control device, they act to meter-out flow from the actuator
Specifications of NV:
- Rated flow of up to 520 LPM
- Maximum pressure of up to 350 Bar
Special features of NV:
- Adjustable needle allows for accurate flow control. Coupling this with an integral check valve will enable unrestricted flow from port 2 to port 1.
- A balanced adjusting mechanism for low operating effort at high pressure.
- Sharp-edged orifice design to minimise flow variation with viscosity changes.
- Optional needle orifice ranges.
- Positive shut-off of flow when closed.
- Five turns of adjustment.