Relief Valve – Direct Acting
Relief valves are passive components used to:
- Act as safety valves. They protect fixed displacement pumps and directional control valves when pump output flow is intermittently blocked.
- Limit pressure overshoot associated with pressure compensated pumps.
- Protect hydraulic actuators (cylinders & motors) from shock pressures associated with starting and stopping heavy loads.
Specifications of Direct Acting (RD) Relief Valves:
- Rated flow of up to 760 LPM
- Maximum pressure of 420 Bar
Special features of Direct Acting relief valves(RD):
- Direct Acting Relief valves (RD) boast Maximum leakage 7 cc per minute when operating at 90% of valves setting
- Fast opening at 2ms.
- Stainless Steel Direct Acting (RD) valves (External component) are also available.
- Dirt tolerant